Make More Money by Selling Group Access To Your Courses or Membership Program...
Including group access to your course or membership program opens up a whole new world of opportunities for your business. With Memberium’s group account’s feature you can sell tiered plans to teams, groups and companies based on how many users they can add. Watch the video below to see how group accounts work and see how you could use them…
How Do Group Accounts (AKA Umbrella Accounts) Work?
1. The main account holder (parent member) signs up and pays. They can then add their sub-accounts.
2. A welcome email with password is sent to the sub-accounts after being added. They can access the same content the parent member has access to.
Ways You Can Start Using Group Accounts
- Include a number of sub-accounts as a free bonus to your existing course or membership offer.
- Sell a higher-priced “team” or “enterprise” plan that allows adding multiple members to go through training.
- Sell corporate or group training packages.
- Sell individual sub-accounts so existing members can choose to add team members, family, friends, or anyone under their account for a set price per account.
Memberium vs. Other SaaS Platforms
Memberium for Infusionsoft is built on WordPress, an open-source platform that gives you the flexibility, freedom, and power that you need to launch and scale a successful online course. All without having to be locked into a restrictive, closed ecosystem in a SaaS platform.
Other SaaS Platforms
There's a Reason Memberium is Trusted by Top Online Course Instructors & Industry Leaders
That’s Not All Memberium Does…
Umbrella Accounts is made to be used with other Memberium features.
Memberium lets you create an online course or membership site that runs on autopilot. You won’t have to manually give people access and chase down failed payments, Memberium takes care of all that.
Check out the links below to see what else Memberium can do for you…